10.28.2012

paisley party

Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Outfit Details:
vintage 1960s paisley print mini dress: soon to be available in the store
vintage leather purse: thrift store
orange tights: Target
Sam Edelman booties: thrift store

Wearing Halloween colors and I don't care one bit. These were taken about a week ago when I went to visit Beatrice up in LA (more on that later). I took the train up Saturday and on Sunday Grant came and we killed time before seeing The Allah-las at the El Rey by hanging around Santa Monica for a spell. A short traipse around the pier (where I saw this real dog ) and a reviving cup of tea from Urth revved up our energy and we were good to go for the night.

PS: For you vintage lovers out there, I'm going to be holding a Halloween Sale at the shop that'll run from the 30-31st. So heads up!

PPS: For you SF Bay/Oakland/ Norcal etc. dwellers out there, Grant and I are going to be heading to your neck of the woods Nov. 6-9th because Grant will be having a solo photography show at Establish! I'll post the show flier later but the opening ceremony thingamajig is on the 8th and it would be great if you dropped by! Just throwing that out there :)

16 comments:

  1. Seriously, you found those Sam Ed Petty boots at a thrift store?! How amazing it that! Love the outfit... and no shame in wearing holiday colors :) If anyone could pull it off it would be you! xo

    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! And wearing Halloween colors is totally acceptable this time of year ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are fantastic, what a great find xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome, gurl ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that first picture of you... the tights are the just right pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute set. You have such an adorable smile. :)

    Aayla @ My Painted Bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. the perfect halloween outfit! ive been craving to wear halloween colors also but hardly own any orange!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your blog and I loved it!
    I love your style and colors .. everything!
    I follow you already!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you style.. I found some great items here...
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/ReCouture/157051761106133

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness you always look so so adorable but so well put together at the same time. And you are so photogenic, love that don't just make the same face in all these, so tricky for me for some reason haha. anyway, lovely dress & those tights... I think I own them and am planning on wearing them tomorrow for a fake costume. but anytime is good for Halloween colors : ) Sounds like tons of fun coming up w/ the sales and shows!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh goodness i love this. i think it's one of my favorite outfits

    ReplyDelete
  12. ORANGE TIGHTS! They look really good with the black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! That southwestern top is the best print ever!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(